lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2017, 09:16 AM   #1
BigMac!
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2006 Club Car DS big block build "Sarge"

So its finally time to start a thread to document the build of "Sarge". Being my second cart build I have a firm grasp of my needs and wants for this build. First and most important, I live in a community that allows you to drive carts on the road, within the guidelines. Second, I also use it at my deer lease as a substitute for a 4 wheeler. It doesn't have to climb ravines or forge water crossings. Just get me in and out my area and haul gear and deer back to camp. My previous electric EZGO would do all of this but after a few trips around the perimeter of the lease I would need to recharge which was a hassle when your only power source is a generator. So here are my requirements as I see them.

Gas powered
25mph max (limited by street requirements)
Big block for the added power
4 seated for the family
Lifted
And what ever else I can come up with while this build happens.

Here is what I am starting with.
The clutch slipped so bad I could barely make it up my driveway.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CC DS stock.jpg (260.1 KB, 0 views)
BigMac! is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides