lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-13-2010, 08:51 AM   #1
cudel
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Finally

Well after a few months of parts and waiting i got my new piston and block? Bored out and all put back together and i must .75mm over with room to grow on a piston oh boy. The only thing i didnt do was redo the crank case. BUT I WAS TOLD if its not broke dont fix it right? All new gaskets ported just dont know the HP on it but all i want is power not speed. If i can get get between 10-15 mph ill be happy. Now question. I see ppl with some sort of fan in the back should i do something like this as well to keep the engine life longer or will it be fine? Now to replace all old hoses and new tires and a paint job and seats she'll be ready. Its a girl boys. sooner or later ill post some more pictures.
cudel is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-13-2010, 08:54 AM   #2
cudel
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Finally

ALSO turned over but didnt start due to no gas or oil but not sure if it has good compression. But i could be just paranoid. Not sure why just alot of monies and hours going into this lol.
Old 03-13-2010, 09:32 AM   #3
cudel
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Finally

Also my air breather can i mickey mouse it so its out of the clam shell?
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha