lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center
Design Center Shop tools, fabrication and Paint and Body

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-13-2011, 08:33 PM   #1
custom carts
THE CUSTOM KID

E-Z-GO

Default disaster paint job

man what luck i have. monday i painted a g2 for customer. ok i pianted it looked good started to rain. a monster down pour. paint job got ruined ok today nice day out we sanded the body and painted came out awsome high gloss looked good. the body shop that we use the spray booth is about 40 miles from my shop.after waiting about 5 hours it was good to transport back to the shop. going down the road about half way back to the shopout of no where this huge gust of wind came out of no where. yes you got it. it blew the back half of the g2 right out of the bed of the truck. holly s'''' it sled about 40 feet on the new paint job. yes i almost broke down and cried the back half was ruined no repairing it jushage and sratches all over. but never lose hope as im sitting ther on the side of the road a florida high way patrol stops thinking that i might be broken down. i explined what happened and you will never guess what happens next the officer tells me that his brother has the same exact golf cart at home. that has not run in about 10 years that he will call him to see what he wants to do with it. his brother told me to come get it for free that he is happy just getting it out of the barn. WOW so i ask when may i go get it he say when ever i want so i go to get it man this was a very clean g2 in awsome condition. so tomarrow we will take the back half off and back to the paint booth for the third time.
custom carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-13-2011, 08:45 PM   #2
rib33024

Default Re: disaster paint job

That sucks,--I think I would let some one paint it for me, if i was you
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
custom carts
THE CUSTOM KID

E-Z-GO

man you anit kidding now i laugh about it but boy i was very sad for a while
Old 10-13-2011, 08:54 PM   #4
0517murphy
Redneck in Southside

Club Car

Sounds like Murphy's law to me Anything bad that could happen will. but keep in mind Murphy was an optimist P.S. I'm a Murphy so I should know
0517murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:59 PM   #5
custom carts
THE CUSTOM KID

E-Z-GO

yea right
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center