lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2014, 01:49 PM   #1
PAPABEAR1
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default 90 Club Car Progress.

Bought this cart for 1800 bucks , already had lift , new tires ,new brake cables,rewired completely and a 13 hp clone engine . Guy I bought it from built it for his kid ,well his kid got into some trouble and the ole boy sold it out from under the kid. Here are some .First pic is how I got the cart . Then of course I broke it. Got the welder out and fixed it , stronger than ever. Then added a winch not finished yet . need more materials have to run to town. So today I started on getting rid of those nasty WHITE seats.

my cart 001.jpg

my cart 003.jpg

my cart 002.jpg

my cart 015.jpg

I added the windshield , repaired the throttle linkage it broke on me first time out. Also added the old timey oogah horn and button. Plans are full camo, sound system , brush guard and rack, new taillights and extra lights up front .

MAN OH MAN THOSE SEATS ARE SHINY....NEED TO GET SOME MUD ON THEM.
PAPABEAR1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car