lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2015, 02:10 PM   #1
Cruise Master
Gone Wild
Club Car

Question Proper Toe-in for a lifted cart

Once again I'm asking for advice on my newbie 06 CC DS. I just replaced the hubs on both sides and was looking at the cart and thought the tires looked toed-in more then they should. I was reading past posts the last few nights, and I thought I remember the magic number being 1/8 inch.

When I measured the toe-in on this cart it's dead smack exact 3/4 inch on both sides. So the question I have is I'm guessing someone set this up on purpose, and should it really be that much? Does it have something to do with having a lift kit on it? It really doesn't look that odd to me, and drives fairly nice, but does wander some.

Cruise Master is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
toe in
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts