lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2015, 08:26 AM   #1
Oneunder
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Nissan Leaf Balancing

I decided to do a Nissan Leaf conversion. I am contemplating the BMS top balance vs the bottom balance and wondering if there is a third option. What about top balancing the cells by individually charging them? I have a hobby charger for lithium batterys which has 3 options: LiIo 3.6v, LiPo 3.7v, and LiFe 3.3v. I am wondering if I could use one of those settings to charge each cell to full charge and get the same results as a bottom balance?

Secondly, I have read as many Leaf conversion threads as I can find. Truly a wealth of information. Thank you to all who took the time to document the process. Now that a bit of time has elapsed since those builds, would you do anything differently if starting over?
Oneunder is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO