lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-02-2020, 03:14 PM   #1
supcar
Not Yet Wild

Default Help deciding on Lithium Cart to Hawaii

Aloha, just moved to Hawaii and would appreciate any advice on getting a new cart delivered to Hawaii. After researching, I would really like to get a cart with lithium batteries. As there are no dealers directly on the Big Island, I need to get a cart shipped. Pasha in San Diego seems to be the only port which allows roll on carts.

Now my dilemma. I've contacted a few dealers and seems like retrofitting an aftermarket Lithium battery is the best option as the EZGO Elite series sound like they are slow and cannot be adjusted? I've been quoted $3100 to install 105aH lithium in a 2Five and $3,000 for a 110Ah battery in an ICON. That seems high considering they would keep the new batteries that get delivered with the cart, yes? If that is a fair price, would appreciate the feedback.

As there is no dealer on island, it doesn't seem like I am beholden to any specific brand. Will have to deal with any issues that come up.

Thank you for any advice!
supcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium