lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-18-2020, 09:24 AM   #31
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: Stealth 4x4 parts

OK, that is your "Pack negative". Can you post pictures of it?
Bama Brad is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-18-2020, 09:29 AM   #32
rileybrandon
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Brad View Post
When you say "where all the grounds go", what do you mean? Are you talking about the big cable that is on your pack negative? How many wires are hooked to the pack negative? Can you take a picture of your pack and post it? Try to put as much light on it so we can see wiring. I feel certain this is where your problem is going to be.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/i2WULW9CyGbmtQ4ZA
rileybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 12:33 PM   #33
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

I can see that the copper wire (second connection on post) is shot. Can you tell us what each of the 3 wires are going to? Also send picture of whole pack, I'd like to see what all is hooked up and where.
Old 11-18-2020, 03:31 PM   #34
rileybrandon
Not Yet Wild

That one is the charger. The small wire is to the winch. The other is to the controller.
Old 11-18-2020, 04:22 PM   #35
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

That charger connection needs to be redone, it's in bad shape...that's where your spark came from I bet. I would disconnect all 3, clean then connect only controller and take it for a spin, see what happens. Let us know what it's like.
Old 11-18-2020, 04:56 PM   #36
rileybrandon
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
That charger connection needs to be redone, it's in bad shape...that's where your spark came from I bet. I would disconnect all 3, clean then connect only controller and take it for a spin, see what happens. Let us know what it's like.
Will do. Thanks man.
Old 11-18-2020, 04:59 PM   #37
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

What is the make and model? How old are batteries? What else is hooked up to batteries except the charger, winch? Can you take some pictures of the batteries so we can see what cables, hooked up, etc. Download "Tapatalk" app, then you can post pictures from your phone.
Old 11-18-2020, 05:24 PM   #38
rileybrandon
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
What is the make and model? How old are batteries? What else is hooked up to batteries except the charger, winch? Can you take some pictures of the batteries so we can see what cables, hooked up, etc. Download "Tapatalk" app, then you can post pictures from your phone.
Its a 2009 Apache. I just replaced the batteries while I was waiting on controller. Literally days ago. There should be nothing else connected to batteries except battery meter I would guess. I have learned more about this thing in the past couple months than I did in the last 10 years. Literally never had to do anything but change batteries and a bearing and ball joint here and there. I will post pics asap. Thanks
Old 11-19-2020, 09:05 AM   #39
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Yes. I had to do the same thing....had some weird wiring done from previous owner. I finally jack the thing up and followed and inspected every wire and connection to learn and fix anything that would give me trouble. Found all kinds of old bare wires/corroded connections, but learned alot. As you are learning, all it takes is one faulty connection/wire to either stop it from running or cause trouble. Mine is used for hunting and going thru the woods is tough on the wiring.
Old 11-19-2020, 10:36 AM   #40
rileybrandon
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Yes. I had to do the same thing....had some weird wiring done from previous owner. I finally jack the thing up and followed and inspected every wire and connection to learn and fix anything that would give me trouble. Found all kinds of old bare wires/corroded connections, but learned alot. As you are learning, all it takes is one faulty connection/wire to either stop it from running or cause trouble. Mine is used for hunting and going thru the woods is tough on the wiring.
I use mine for hunting also and go thru a lot of mud and water.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts