lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-21-2020, 06:48 PM   #481
Jkerle
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: The rescue build thread.

It's time for more upgrades. Not happy with the valves I'm using currently and want some additional functionality.

Replacing the valves with 5/3 double solenoid valves manifold mounted to save space.

Replacing the front air shocks with double acting air cylinders. This will give me the ability to 3 wheel by pulling either front wheel off the ground.

After installing all this and getting it to work I'll begin working on the suspension part of it. I'm thinking about going with a cantilever setup. Right and left side will share one shock mounted in the middle.

All the parts are order so now I wait....

A month or so ago I added a little bass. Worked out pretty well and sounds great!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Jkerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-21-2020, 06:57 PM   #482
Jkerle
Gone Wild

Club Car

Old 09-06-2020, 03:40 PM   #483
rhall123
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Just read through this entire build pretty much all morning. Unbelievable! Makes me want to tear my cart down and start over! How did you like the 27” kumhos? I am ordering the all sport 8” long travel, and really like how those looked on your Cart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rhall123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 10:23 AM   #484
Cadviking
Not Yet Wild

So for your DRL's, you said you ran a switch? I was thinking of tying mine into my key to switch on when the key is on like my voltage meter. Do you have any pics of your setup?
Cadviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 10:35 PM   #485
Jkerle
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhall123 View Post
Just read through this entire build pretty much all morning. Unbelievable! Makes me want to tear my cart down and start over! How did you like the 27” kumhos? I am ordering the all sport 8” long travel, and really like how those looked on your Cart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome tire, never balanced them and were very smooth riding. Another plus is you can run them at 10psi and the cart pretty much floats.

Old 10-22-2020, 10:38 PM   #486
Jkerle
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadviking View Post
So for your DRL's, you said you ran a switch? I was thinking of tying mine into my key to switch on when the key is on like my voltage meter. Do you have any pics of your setup?
You'll need a new key switch or use a 48v relay unless your cart is gas. Reason being the key switch is 48v positive. You need 12v power for the lights. By adding a normal open relay to the key switch circuit you can get the function your looking for. I do not have pics but the alpha body manual shows the wiring of the drls.

Old 10-22-2020, 10:47 PM   #487
Jkerle
Gone Wild

Club Car

A few items I've been working on.

Monsoon roof installed custom mounts made because the oems are ridiculously priced.

Bluetooth speaker boxes the latest one is 1000 watts with another 900watts of subs. This thing jams!!

New lighter weight big brake kit.
Drilled and slotted rotors
Wilwood dynalite 4 piston calipers
Ap racing cp6465 master cylinder

Plans to build a flat bed for the back of my cart removing the rear seat as its never used anyway.

Old 02-15-2022, 10:03 AM   #488
thisismetom1
Not Yet Wild

I wonder how things are going with this at the moment.
thisismetom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium