lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-24-2020, 08:01 AM   #51
rileybrandon
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Stealth 4x4 parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Brad View Post
I will take a picture of my FnR to compare how it is wired. Although your cables show continuity, they appear in really bad shape...here is a cheap place to get new ones. It may not be causing your problem now, but it will soon. Get the 2Ga.

https://www.batterycablesusa.com/2-g...battery-cables
My on dash volt meter had a wire off of it. Now that it is working again I should tell you that in reverse with pedal pressed the meter bottoms out. While in dash I decided to clean contacts on light switch because of very very dim lights. Now have no lights and no power coming to switch. I bet you are right about a bad cable. I changed MOST of the cables a couple years ago. Wasn't a full set like I thought I was getting so I had to use a couple older ones. I will replace all older ones and let you know what happens. Thank again brother.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
rileybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-24-2020, 10:07 AM   #52
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Good luck and let us know how it turns out. If you have problems with something, we will probably have them also, sooner or later.
Bama Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 05:37 PM   #53
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Here are the pictures of my fnr switch if it helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-24-2020, 06:39 PM   #54
gyroman
Gone Wild
Club Car

Yours is like mine, just 2 micro-switches. I can't imagine what that 3rd one on RB's cart is for.
gyroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 09:26 AM   #55
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileybrandon View Post
Ok guys. Sunoco did ship me the controller a couple days before I reversed payment so he did come through. I'm fixing to send him his payment back but I went ahead and installed the controller and it is doing the same thing as my old controller so that must not be it. It works fine in forward but only sputters and won't move in reverse. I have changed the f&r switch and taken motor apart, cleaned it up and dressed up brushes and brush holders. I'm at the end of my wits. Any suggestions ?
Riley, Did you get your problem fixed??? How? I figure I'll have the problem sooner or later....
Old 12-02-2020, 11:16 AM   #56
MJStealth
Not Yet Wild

First post here. Jumping in since these topics are going to be the ones where I’m spending my time. I just became the owner of a new to me, but old to someone else, 2009 Stealth. I’ve already learned a ton from being a snooper on this site, so now that I’m in, I’m looking forward to more to come.
MJStealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:20 AM   #57
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Welcome to BGW site...yes, you will find out a lot on here. There are a few Stealth owners here and we have helped each other (at least helped me) a lot.
Old 12-02-2020, 11:25 AM   #58
gyroman
Gone Wild
Club Car

Yes indeed welcome, do you have the Apache or the Patriot model? Is it running?
gyroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:34 AM   #59
MJStealth
Not Yet Wild

Thank you both. It’s the Patriot with I believe the XR setup based on the batteries. Original AGM batteries are still in the machine. Yes, original. It still runs, but there’s no doubt I need to get new batteries to enjoy it’s full capabilities. Which is why I’m super interested in Bama Brad’s lithium upgrade. I’m also just getting started on my mechanical assessment and know I’ll need a few parts soon, specifically steering and probably brakes.
MJStealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:46 AM   #60
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJStealth View Post
. Original AGM batteries are still in the machine. Yes, original.
****...original batteries! Wow, can't believe they are still any good. Does it run OK? How long will charge last on them? That may be a record for batteries!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts