lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-15-2018, 02:13 PM   #1
bmarv
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default 2001 CC DS Regen 2/Alltrax XCT 500?

I see the Alltrax XCT is available for Sepex Regen carts but I can't find mine as an option. They all start at 2002 with the IQ carts. Mine is a 2001 Club Car 48v GE motor Regen 2 non-IQ.

1. Is there an Alltrax XCT controller that will work with mine?

2. If I later upgrade to a motor such as a Plum Quick with the Regen function removed will the Alltrax XCT controller still work with my new motor?

3. I know I will need the 400a solenoid but I think I am reading correctly that I do not need to upgrade my reversing contactors. Is this correct?
bmarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 02:29 PM   #2
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2001 CC DS Regen 2/Alltrax XCT 500?

I would recommend talking with David at revolutiongolfcars, a site sponsor. He talked me through all of my needs and goes out of his way to make sure you understand everything and help with any problems you may have.

http://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 04:38 PM   #3
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2001 CC DS Regen 2/Alltrax XCT 500?

BBBHC has some good advice. You can also try calling Alltrax and have a chat with their tech guys.
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium