lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-20-2020, 02:08 PM   #1
trukis
Not Yet Wild

Post Quiq charger 912-3600 not charging (AC blinks)

I moved and in the new house, I connected the charger to 2 different outlets, but the quiq charger is not charging the batteries. the first minute everything is ok (AC light solid, power at 6, solid.) after a minute, AC starts blinking and after some time, power goes down to 3-4 and blinks.

AC blinking seems to be outlet or cable issues. power blinking is low charge due overheating. Cable is the same i was using before. any ideas on hwat can be wrong and why is not charging almost anything?
thanks!!
trukis is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
quiq charger
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO