Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-11-2010, 05:28 PM   #1
khoutx
Not Yet Wild

Default 06 Refurb Lifted EZGO Cart For Sale

I recently purchased this from Golf Carts of Houston. It is an 06 PDX Lifted EZGO 36V. I has been completely refurbished. Every thing is NEW except the motor. The body, Suspension, Tires, Controller, 4g wires, Heavy Solinoid, Pedal, Batteries, Key Switch, Lights. All new. I bought it in August and paid $4995 + Tax for it. They will honor the BUMPER TO BUMPER warranty until Sept of 2011. Since I purchased it. I have installed Full/split windshield, 3 Gun/Bow racks, New Camo seat covers, Rear lights, 12v accy outlet. Both run off NEW Oct/2010 12 volt battey mounted in the back. Has solar panel to keep charged. Rear Mirrors. Digital 36v meter. And a hill climb torgue chip. This thing will get up and go and will run for an entire weekend on a charge. Total cost of additional add ons $500. I have over $5500 in this

I am asking $4000 for it. with all accessaries. And if you need a trailer. I have a 6x10 NEW Sept/2010 Trailer as well. Will sell both for $4700.

Need the money asap for legal fees for child custody battle. Nothing wrong with the cart. hate to see it go.

I will not sell the trailer seperate. Would like to keep it .but if you need it with the cart. I will sell it with the cart.

Thanks

email me at khoutx at yahoo if your interested I have more pics.

Make me and Offer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cart1.jpg (56.7 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg cart2.jpg (59.2 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg cart3.jpg (61.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg cart4.jpg (56.6 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg cart5.jpg (65.5 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by khoutx; 11-11-2010 at 05:29 PM.. Reason: additional data
khoutx is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts