lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Drivers Clubs
Drivers Clubs Club Car/Ezgo/Yamaha/etc.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-25-2009, 01:43 PM   #501
tom46151
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Old School EZGO Marathon Club!

hey all, I'm back. My garage burned in January, just as I was beginning restoration and BGW foruming. I have my new garage built (bigger and better) and got my cart (87 gasser) out today and tooled up and down the road on it. Looks cool with no fenders, cowl or bagwell with a 5" lift. I'm looking for used parts. I need a windshield hoop, rear engine cover, bagwell, fender caps and arm rests. Any one parting one out or know of an EZGO junkyard in the midwest (Indiana, KY, MI, OH, IL)?

Last edited by tom46151; 10-25-2009 at 01:46 PM.. Reason: forgot location
tom46151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-28-2009, 10:54 AM   #502
bailey
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Hey just got my first gas EZGO early 70's. I'm looking for manual. Won't start when you push pedal any tips? THanks
bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 01:32 PM   #503
Scooter 1
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I am the new guy I am in for being lucky number 7
Scooter 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:46 PM   #504
Big Block 69'
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Bailey, I had the same problem with mine. One day I went riding, stopped and hit the pedal again and no start. I figured it was a bad connection with the battery terminals. But it was a broken ground wire on the solenoid.
Big Block 69' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:49 PM   #505
DR1989
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

put me down for 83
DR1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:41 PM   #506
shaggy
Getting Wild

sign me up, dont know what #'s are left though,is there an official "member list" yet. what about a logo...shag
shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 06:06 PM   #507
bogey
Not Yet Wild

Hello all. I joined this club because I have just recently purchased a 84 electric marathon. I purchased the cart to use for hunting. The terain is mostly flat with moderate hills. So far, the cart is doing good. The slow pace up the hills does not bother me. But, the charge on the batteries seems to be lasting for only about a mile. They are 2005 trojans that I have no idea on how well they were taken care of. Is this travel distance typical or could I gain more distance with new batteries? As far as I know everytining is the orgianal with the exception of a new silonoid and new battery cables(6 guage). The cart does have a small lift kit and larger turf tires. Thanks for the help.
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:11 AM   #508
el wappo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

i guess ill be #94 there im signed up el whappo
el wappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:06 PM   #509
bifferd
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

sign me up i have a 82 marathon gas you can see it on the thread "does anyone plow snow with there carts?" what member number iam i going to be....?
bifferd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:47 PM   #510
STUMP32536
Not Yet Wild

Ok count me in I have a 91 marathon that the motor is froze up on and some frame work needs to be done but body in pretty good shape but for $150 what do you expect. I have pictures that I will post later. Keeping a complete diary of pictures from start to finish. I would like to know where to get body parts like dash kits and billit or chrome stuff for the marathon. Been looking for the dash kit but can't find anybody that sells it for the marathon
STUMP32536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Drivers Clubs