lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2019, 12:56 AM   #1
JTSimms
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Precedent 3 position switch / accessories on, motor off

Hi. First post and third golf cart build. Prior two builds were TXT and now building an 08 i2 Precedent. Have any of you used a 3 position key switch on a precedent? I am looking to be able to have my accessories on and the motor off for safety. I do not want to be listening to the stereo in the cart and have one of my small kids accidentally hit the gas pedal and the cart move. I have heard about guys with the ability to disable the F&R switch for safety but have not seen how it is wired. Thank you in advance.
JTSimms is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accessories, key/switch, precedent 08, safety
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car