lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2019, 07:14 PM   #1
Jkerle
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Club car precedent rear steer

Thought I would share a project I'm working on. It's being covered under my build thread but the thread has gotten pretty lengthy and is all over the place.

I started with this-

I quickly discovered that the entire thing needed rebuilt. Every bearing and seal in side and out was worn out.

These axles are very poorly made. The steering knuckles that hold the cv joints actually wear out with use.

I found a local guy that had a good rear end out of a txt he was willing to sell so I purchased it for $150 and got a new set of gears and bearings.

I didnt want to re use the axle seals and axle bearings so I purchased an ezgo rebuild kit. This worked for the seals and snap rings but the badboy axle uses an entirely different bearing! Its actually undersized for the weight of the buggy. I had to live with this for now but in the future I will remedy this issue.

I'll continue to add more I've ran out of time but im actually pretty far along in this project.
Jkerle is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts