lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2019, 09:27 PM   #1
TurboQ
Not Yet Wild

Default Purchasing leaf cells on ebay?

I’ve been lurking in the shadows reading up on all these conversions. With my Trojans in my 09 Precedent on their way out I’ve been browsing ebay for 7 cells to do a conversion. I’m coming across a lot of offerings that range from 60% to 75% capacity ratings (haven’t found any higher than 75%). Are these the cells everyone is purchasing and using or am I shopping in the bargain bin aisle here? I’ve read several threads on the conversions etc but I’m uninformed when it comes to the specs on the batteries being posted. Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EF354621-F6EA-4454-B8F6-78354882DE74.jpg (54.8 KB, 0 views)
TurboQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car