lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2019, 08:16 AM   #1
stonewolf2009
Not Yet Wild

Default 2002 club car ds, IQ intermittently losing forward

Hello all,
I have a 2002 club car car ds, IQ. The cart will run great then out of nowhere it will not move forward. It always will move in reverse. I flip the f and r toggle, and i can go forward again. The loss of forward happens when already moving forward, or just taking your foot off the gas to slow down, and sometimes when it has been sitting for a few minutes i need to hit the gas pedal two or three times before it will go.
Recent fixes include, obc bypass, new battery pack.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
stonewolf2009 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car