lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-23-2018, 04:26 PM   #1
Flatout71
Not Yet Wild

Default Going Lithium?? Lith-ion Chevy Volt 48v 50ah w/BMS

Hoping for some range feedback using this set up. I have been scouring the corners of the internet to try to determine how guys are doing with this 48v Lith Cell. I have seen some folks that have added a couple of more cells to reach 54v with success, but I think I would prefer sticking with this 12 cell pack or potentially adding another 12 pack of 48v to reach 100 ah's.

Any comments as to what range you have seen on the 50 ah or 100 ah volt packs compared to Trojan batteries would be much appreciated! I have a Plum Quick Executioner so I know will get "less" than most folks.

Thanks for the help.
Flatout71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-24-2019, 07:18 PM   #2
dhartung02
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Going Lithium?? Lith-ion Chevy Volt 48v 50ah w/BMS

Did you ever get an answer to this? There are some 48v 50ah volt packs with BMS for sale on ebay and was wondering what kind of range 50ah would get.
dhartung02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car