lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2008, 02:01 PM   #1
birdmandave
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Will trade dog for cart

Understand I raise English Springer Spaniels and I gave one to my sister. She has just had a kid and does not have th etime for it and her husband does not either. It is less than a year old and a female.. Looking for a good home....Will trade for a cart....Need a new cart for my son. Nothing wrong with the dog.....will send pics if interest af dog and parents......Just the female is not fixed I do not want to have any bad actions my male is a male.
birdmandave is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-31-2008, 07:50 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Will trade dog for cart

Will trade the wifes new puppy for a cart. Prefer Ezgo, Club Car, or Yamaha.
Will consider other or any trade really; the dog is a corgie & border collie mix. I have 4 already!
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/attac...1&d=1225500570
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0552.jpg (41.6 KB, 26 views)
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:27 PM   #3
birdmandave
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

I know what you are talking about ........I love my dogs...But this one just looks like it is coming back........I do not want the dad to get with the daughter I am going to try to attach a pic of the dad this is my buddy. I also raise miniture horses, chickens, cats, and have pet squirrels. this is not saying the kids pets...It does grow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCI0580.jpg (46.4 KB, 15 views)
Old 10-31-2008, 08:41 PM   #4
birdmandave
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

agree it is my sister though.........I am trying to find a good home......I do not want the daddy to get with the daughter.....You see you never know where friends can be found and where good people are.....You have to leave it in the hands of something greater........my sister stated that they have asked alot of people ...........I even met my wife on the net when I was in Bosnia.....and she is the love of my life.......
Old 10-31-2008, 08:42 PM   #5
birdmandave
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

I also think that if some one gets something for free that they do not appreciate it. that is what I am hoping for, but I bet in the end it will end at my house...
Old 10-31-2008, 08:43 PM   #6
birdmandave
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

I also think that if some one gets something for free that they do not appreciate it. that is what I am hoping for, but I bet in the end it will end at my house...The reason I am saying this is to let every one know that I am really trying to find a good home for the dog...it is a pretty pup and needs someone who would take great care of it
Old 11-04-2008, 03:17 PM   #7
birdmandave
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Sorry if I offended any one sorry it was not ment to be that. I was just trying to help sis in her situation and that was it....You see I have met alot of nice people here and the old saying goes that people who really want a animal will be willing to give something for it...I learned that lesson from this dog...You see I gave it to her and see what happened.
Well I hope this does not affect anyone feeling toward me..
talk later
Old 11-04-2008, 03:42 PM   #8
birdmandave
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Well you know how people are. I raise them and I love the breed.......I will even give it away if I know that it is going to a good home......
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides