lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2016, 08:28 AM   #1
Abomb55076
Not Yet Wild

Default 1989 Par Car Fuel Issue

I have been working on trying to get this 1989 par car running for over a year now. So far I have replaced the piston rings, head gasket, reed valve, fuel filter, spark plug, solenoid, coil, and rebuilt and cleaned the carb. Before the winter, it would start if I sprayed some starting fluid in the carb and would drive but with minimal power and occasionally "jerk" like it was miss firing or skipping a beat. Now I am unable to get it to start and I don't see any fuel pulling from the tank into the fuel pump. Does the fuel pump need to be "primed" or filled with gas before it will actually pump gas or has it gone bad since last year? Anything else that might be wrong? I desperately need to get this running so I can sell it. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Abomb55076 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar