lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2016, 10:16 AM   #1
bdsii
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Solenoid resistor unhooked ???

Greetings! I am working through a newly purchased 1999 EZGO and took the cover off the controller because the Run/Tow switch is not working. While I was checking it out I noticed what I think is the solenoid resistor not connected on both sides of the solenoid. I am going to attempt to post a pic with this post and it was hard to get a good pic of what I can see. It looks like it is connected on one side but the other side is hanging loose for some reason. Before I reconnected it, I just want to be certain I am correct and there is not a reason for it to be in there like it is ????
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2320.JPG (111.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2319.JPG (95.7 KB, 0 views)
bdsii is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO