lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-22-2021, 12:29 PM   #31
jonr3
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

Default Re: 48v 100Ah Evoltion low battery voltage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCS290 View Post
So far no update, the local dealer of those batteries told this customer some bs about the charger being wrong. Personally I don't think they could get a replacement anytime soon so they are buying time. Once she gets the cart back from them she is going to call me to go check it out. So we will see, as soon as I find out a solution I will let you all know.
Just to let you know, I sent an email to Extreme Team regarding this thread (and sent them the link) and told them that, from a marketing standpoint, it would be very beneficial to their company to handle this issue quickly.

His reply was: "Yes, we have identified an issue with the software in our 48v100ah packs. It seems to only be a problem in the RXV models most of the tme. We have the new software now and are working on getting the problem resolved. Unfortunately, it caught us off guard because we have not had this issue before."

Hopefully, this info will be spread throughout their distributor base so they won't be saying that it's a charger issue or some other BS...
jonr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-22-2021, 08:11 PM   #32
GCS290
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonr3 View Post
Just to let you know, I sent an email to Extreme Team regarding this thread (and sent them the link) and told them that, from a marketing standpoint, it would be very beneficial to their company to handle this issue quickly.

His reply was: "Yes, we have identified an issue with the software in our 48v100ah packs. It seems to only be a problem in the RXV models most of the tme. We have the new software now and are working on getting the problem resolved. Unfortunately, it caught us off guard because we have not had this issue before."

Hopefully, this info will be spread throughout their distributor base so they won't be saying that it's a charger issue or some other BS...
Sounds good, Customer service is always key. Hopefully they can get it all resolved soon.
GCS290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2022, 02:52 PM   #33
kaimukiguy
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

My guess would be the reason they are saying it seems to be mostly a problem in the RXV‘s is because the motor brakes lock up, driving most frustration / complaints.

I put a lithium Evo 110 pack in my RSV and it’s been nothing but trouble. I’m going to move it to the precedent carts instead
kaimukiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car