lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-19-2022, 09:21 AM   #131
jonbobshinigin@gmail.com
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 4 Link / 3 Link Rear Suspensions

I appreciate it. I have read through most of them and doing my best to consolidate the wisdom and experience from each.
jonbobshinigin@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-05-2022, 11:17 AM   #132
MarkB1569
Not Yet Wild

Just an idea I have on a 2002 ds. I want to cut the rear leafs behind the shock mounts and use them as my pivot points. I will need to fab a panhard bar but doesn't look too bad. Now what size coil over shocks should I use? I really can't lift the cart much cause my wife has MS and can not pick her legs up much higher than stock. So what weight rating do you guys think would be best?
MarkB1569 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 09:16 PM   #133
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkB1569 View Post
Just an idea I have on a 2002 ds. I want to cut the rear leafs behind the shock mounts and use them as my pivot points. I will need to fab a panhard bar but doesn't look too bad. Now what size coil over shocks should I use? I really can't lift the cart much cause my wife has MS and can not pick her legs up much higher than stock. So what weight rating do you guys think would be best?
Just use some stock shocks from another golf cart. Yamaha carts use coil overs. If you can fabricate the mounts you can use just about any golf cart coil over. I like the G16 shocks, I think they are Kayaba or Showa brand, can't remember, made in Japan, very high quality. Aftermarket won't be as good but are ok.
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 06:22 AM   #134
MarkB1569
Not Yet Wild

Thanks. I'll look at those. Was hoping to find a coil over with studs at both ends to direct mount possibly adjustable also.
MarkB1569 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts