lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-22-2012, 01:28 PM   #1
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Default Ne ohio thread

Anyone who wants to join in is welcome, but a few of us wanted to start a thread for locals who can communicate here and get to know one another and maybe get some help or offer help to each other. SO HERE IT IS!
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-22-2012, 01:30 PM   #2
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Default Re: Ne ohio thread

I'll start. I'm Andy, I live here in Medina, Ohio. I like to hunt, camp, work on my truck, play with my kids, and love to work on my golf cart!
Old 12-22-2012, 01:52 PM   #3
abieex
Gone Loco

Yamaha

Steve here. Retired and I love building and restoring stuff, most of all my G1. I also build and try to fly foam built RC airplanes. I have no idea how I had time to work.
abieex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #4
abieex
Gone Loco

Yamaha

It appears that Plowmans website is still not up and running. I'll call him after the holiday. I'm thinking I'll just order everything for the driven clutch since its worn that badly. Fix it all while its apart.
abieex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:39 PM   #5
ArmyVetSgtAdkins
Philippians 4:13

Club Car

My name is Steve I'm from the small town of Bellevue, Iam a Army Veteran and now a Ordained Minister and Engineer for Norfolk Southern currently off as I just had Cancer surgery and also have had problems with my Crohns disease..I love to work on my CC Precedent and love spending time with the wife and kids...Would love to get together with some other cart addicts and help out on any projects you have going on..
ArmyVetSgtAdkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:43 PM   #6
Todd Dolfi
Gone Wild

Yamaha

You Guessed it, Todd here;live in Akron Ohio, electrician love my wife, kids, camping, boating [@ Berlin lake, when there is a lake] and both my G1's [81& 84]..oh ps. i like beer toooo...
Todd Dolfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 04:47 PM   #7
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyVetSgtAdkins View Post
My name is Steve I'm from the small town of Bellevue, Iam a Army Veteran and now a Ordained Minister and Engineer for Norfolk Southern currently off as I just had Cancer surgery and also have had problems with my Crohns disease..I love to work on my CC Precedent and love spending time with the wife and kids...Would love to get together with some other cart addicts and help out on any projects you have going on..
HUA Sarge! Glad to have you with us!
Old 12-22-2012, 04:49 PM   #8
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Dolfi View Post
You Guessed it, Todd here;live in Akron Ohio, electrician love my wife, kids, camping, boating [@ Berlin lake, when there is a lake] and both my G1's [81& 84]..oh ps. i like beer toooo...
Man, I forgot about the beer! Hey Akron's not that far, I actually grew up in West Akron/Copley near White Pond Dr and Collier Rd, that's my old stomping grounds!
Old 12-22-2012, 04:52 PM   #9
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by abieex View Post
It appears that Plowmans website is still not up and running. I'll call him after the holiday. I'm thinking I'll just order everything for the driven clutch since its worn that badly. Fix it all while its apart.
Yeah a few months back they put up the new website and definitely haven't been in a hurry to get it finished. I bet if you called Don you'll like talking to him. He knows his sh** and is a colorful guy, he'll tell you like it is but make you trust him. Good guy, good resource, good business. He's a snowmobile guy too, so he knows the 2 strokes, esp the G1. He's been here and done that with the G1.
Old 12-22-2012, 06:40 PM   #10
kab69440
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I am in Central Ohio, Marion specifically. My name is Kenny and I live by the credo that nothing has ever left a factory "good enough". I like designing and building stuff just to say I did it. I believe the most offensive four-letter word in the English language to be "can't". I have a sister in Medina who lives on a golf course up there. Practically the whole neighborhood has a cart. The last time I was up there, the "boss" cart had fog lights and a radio. Just wait until I haul mine up there for a visit!
kab69440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts