lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-01-2021, 05:01 PM   #1
chazdo2
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Zone electric golf cart barely runs help!!!

Still tearing my hair out with this cart. Has a curtis 1268 controller. Runs for about a minute pretty strong then slows down then quits. Doesnt flash any codes after the charge is complete. Battery indicator goes down to about 3/4 during this. Replaced all the cables with 4 gauge wire cleaned all posts torqued down to 140 inch pounds. All battery fluid levels are good and I did a load test on each battery with a car battery load tester with a 6 volt range and a 200 amp draw all batteries tested good. Has a new speed sensor voltages go up and down with the pedal as well as the accelerator voltages go up and down with the pedal. all my horn flasher and lights dont work. I think the DC to DC converter could be bad. The fuse is under the cup holder I think and it was good. Could the DC to DC converter be bad? If so will that cause my problems? Any and all help much appreciated!!!!!!
chazdo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay