lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-24-2021, 08:37 AM   #21
FLBeachBum
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Found my perfect lithium pack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alangsam View Post
OK folks, Finally pulled the trigger on a Lithium pack. I waited till I could find one that was designed in the US (built in china) and in this case in Lakeland FL only a few hours from my house. The reasons I went with Extreme Team Carts & Accessories 48v 100ah pack -
They specifically tested it with the navitas 5K AC system on a CC and it never tripped the packs BMS.
It has a built in BLUETOOTH BMS. those of you that love the NAVITAS Bluetooth Dealler app will love the app on the pack. Screen shots attached. This is the only pack I could find that had this and I consider it a must have. Imagine your NAVITAS System without an app...
They include a 20AMP charger, VOLT and SOC meter calibrated for the pack, really nice screw knobs - no tools needed, a new charge port with easy instructions and a tie down.
They load test each pack before shipment.
it fits perfectly in a CC Precident battery box and leaves about 70 percent of the space free!
At 88 lbs it saves about 350 lbs and its a very small package when you open the box you won't believe the "compactness"
Blake and Fred that are the owners of extreme team spent plenty of time communicating with me and have answered any and all questions I have had so far
5 year warranty.
Best part is that its less expensive at 1850 including the 20amp charger than any of the other packs that I have seen out there in the 48v 100ah.
Im still deciding on some of the wire routing now that I have all this room. No more battery acid, no more watering. you really won't need to open the seat much anymore.
If you cant tell I am extremely happy with this purchase.
The next thing that needs to happen is to get J Todd J. Todd Dussault to get the Extreme Team Pack listed in the battery type in the latest Navitas dealer app...... hint hint
I am actually based in Lakeland and this pack is at the top of my list (Roypow is 2nd, which also just opened an office in Lakeland??). I have a 400A Alltrax, 22" tires, and a high speed motor from Dave at Revolution. Currently seeing 29-30mph on flat, ~15mi range since we floor it everywhere. We drive this at the beach and need 20mi of range (at most) and would love to see closer to 35mph, the cart is street legal. Based on your time with it, is this feasible?

I already spoke with Blake, very helpful and it looks like they added a bunch of information to their website since most of these posts in this thread... Also he stated 200A continuous discharge, but site still says 100A.

The only other question is since this has a built in 48 to 12v converter, should I run a fuse box or just connect the lights directly to the terminals?
FLBeachBum is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-25-2021, 11:16 AM   #22
Nolagt
Gone Wild

In for some updates on this pack. I was holding out for a roypow P series 160ah but these really have my attention. I really like how that 100ah fits...I was thinking the 160ah for max range but it would be nice to have that much room too. I have a stock CC onward but id like to possibly do a controller/motor swap one day. That's why I want a battery that can handle it and max AH.
Nolagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 05:24 PM   #23
irwinj06
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Does anyone have the 150ah in a club car? I would like to see how it is mounted.
irwinj06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 05:33 PM   #24
Nolagt
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by irwinj06 View Post
Does anyone have the 150ah in a club car? I would like to see how it is mounted.
I talked to them today and they are shipping out a bunch of packs this weekend. They just got their shipment in (all sold) and were told there are some bigger packs in it if I recall correctly. If you are on FB the group there should have some pics. I was told the 150 would take about half of the tub on a CC.
Old 02-26-2021, 08:27 PM   #25
Nolagt
Gone Wild

Quote:
This is a 150 in a CC I think with a aftermarket controller on the side. It doesn’t have to be in the middle like this. They also changed the discharge rate to 200 continuous from 100. Started out at 100 but new shipments (already arrived) are 200s going forward. I was talking to them today and this is what I was told. I think that 150 is in my future. Might wait to see what a 200 looks like.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 093E1805-C21C-46BA-B835-129C8012D3EC.jpg (85.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-26-2021, 10:39 PM   #26
ACHiPo
Gone Wild

Club Car

I received my 100ah today. Unfortunately the charger won’t arrive until Monday. I’m impressed with the battery build, though!
ACHiPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 08:33 PM   #27
irwinj06
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolagt View Post
This is a 150 in a CC I think with a aftermarket controller on the side. It doesn’t have to be in the middle like this. They also changed the discharge rate to 200 continuous from 100. Started out at 100 but new shipments (already arrived) are 200s going forward. I was talking to them today and this is what I was told. I think that 150 is in my future. Might wait to see what a 200 looks like.

That looks like an ezgo as the controller is on the side instead of the on the back side in the middle. I went ahead and placed an order for the 150. The dimensions for it look to be the perfect size for one side of the battery box in a club car. Hopefully the BMS can handle my AC setup I have from SilverWolf. If the had mounting brackets for the 200ah then I would have gone for that one but the 150 will be plenty. It’s half the size of the roypow 160 with better specs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
irwinj06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 08:32 AM   #28
Nolagt
Gone Wild

Quote:
That looks like an ezgo as the controller is on the side instead of the on the back side in the middle. I went ahead and placed an order for the 150. The dimensions for it look to be the perfect size for one side of the battery box in a club car. Hopefully the BMS can handle my AC setup I have from SilverWolf. If the had mounting brackets for the 200ah then I would have gone for that one but the 150 will be plenty. It’s half the size of the roypow 160 with better specs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah yea ok i misunderstood what they told me, I went back and looked. At any rate yes about half the battery tub on a CC. Smaller than a Roy pow and better IMO. I’m leaning to the 150 myself.
Old 02-28-2021, 10:47 AM   #29
mfra0801
Not Yet Wild

Yes, that picture is actually my cart and it’s the 150ah in my EZGO RXV. It just fits height wise in the battery tub.
mfra0801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 11:26 AM   #30
Nolagt
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfra0801 View Post
Yes, that picture is actually my cart and it’s the 150ah in my EZGO RXV. It just fits height wise in the battery tub.
Awesome thanks for confirming. I am going to go ahead and get a 150.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car