lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-17-2019, 12:34 AM   #1
Rvasq
Not Yet Wild

Post Key switch-relay-reducer-fusebox- switch’s

Okay, I’ve seen allot of posts about different ways to run the wiring for accessories but my plan is to run a relay from the key switch. I want the relay to power on my reducer (4wire, no key switch wire). My reducer will then power 12v to my fuse block as it is a 36v to 12v reducer. I have rocker switches that will control my accessories to the fuse block. Can somebody help me out with a wiring diagram. Specifically the key switch to relay to and how to tie the relay into making it power the reducer. I understand how things work but not very electrical savvy. I appreciate any feedback or advise. Thanks.
Rvasq is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
fuse box, key switch, relay
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium