lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2013, 03:02 PM   #1
Whatnext
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Precedent Steeleng Flip-Flop Seat Install (RESOLVED)

Anybody install this rear seat on a Precedent. The "Steeleng" is different than most rear seats in that it retains the rear roof supports and sweater basket. That was what sold me on it. Unfortunately, the instructions are so faded I can't make out the pictures. The only way to contact the vendor is through eBay and that will take a while.

Specifically, I need to know how the main brackets mount under the basket retainer and in which holes. I used the first large hole under the basket retainer and the second large hole under the rear basket hole. That leaves the small slotted hole sticking out over the bag well. When I put the seat assembly on the uprights and attempted to bolt the rear of it to the main brackets, it seemed like the seat was positioned too far back and wouldn't reach the main bracket holes. If I push the seat forward, it appears too low and as if the metal frame will rest on the rear corners of the body. That seems like it will damage the body over time?

Last edited by Whatnext; 10-29-2013 at 05:58 PM.. Reason: Resolved
Whatnext is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car