lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2019, 05:38 PM   #1
greenguru
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default EZGO PDS - New ALLTRAX XCT48500 and 400a solenoid install. no light - newbie

The stock controller in my cart died a couple of weeks ago. I went through the EZGO diagnostics I found here, and determined controller was bad.

I upgraded the Controller and Solenoid on my EZGO 2009 TXT PDS 36v this weekend. I installed an Alltrax XCT48500PDS, 400a solenoid, and 2g cables from ScottyB. I know Scotty set it to stock before it shipped so the Alltrax should be working.

I double checked all connections, diodes etc. Battery pack has 36v + (i have old antique VOM with needle). Placed tow/run switch in run. I turned on the the key. There is no indicator light on the Alltrax. I pulled the c1 connector and checked the key switch pins and they test ok when key is turned on. I have voltages on all the ALLTRAX spades. No solenoid clicking. The voltage meter on the dash is not lit. I do have lights, horn, and turn signals.

I have no idea where to look without indicator faults. Help.

Thanks.

Shawn
greenguru is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alltrax xct500 pds
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO