lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2019, 07:09 PM   #1
golf cart man
Gone Unrestrained

Mixed Breed

Default New 2020 Onward Question

Good evening all,

Just received my new 2020 Onward today. I will be having the dealer remove the pedal up braking right away, it's downright dangerous and nauseating on flat ground wow!

It has the high speed code and goes about 19 mph. Is there anything else I can do to get a few more MPH out of it without replacing the controller or motor? I was reading about a high speed magnet is that compatible with this cart? I am not familiar with the onward/precedent at all. Thanks
golf cart man is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car