lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center > Body and Paint

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-28-2008, 12:20 PM   #1
REDDOG68
Not Yet Wild

Default Plastic dye for my cart roof

I have an 04 Club Car and am getting a custom painted body from deckersgarage.com. I would like to some how dye the roof of my cart black. I would prefer to dye it over painting it. Has anyone done this and may be able to recommend a product and method that would work? Thanks
REDDOG68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-29-2008, 07:04 PM   #2
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Default Re: Plastic dye for my cart roof

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDDOG68 View Post
I have an 04 Club Car and am getting a custom painted body from deckersgarage.com. I would like to some how dye the roof of my cart black. I would prefer to dye it over painting it. Has anyone done this and may be able to recommend a product and method that would work? Thanks
You may want to contact www.worlduph.com I purchased there plastic bonder/dye cleaner and dye aerosol in a rare color for some interior parts for my Mercedes. The color is "Tabacco" and no auto paint houses would touch it. Not cheap, but may be worth looking into. I have also heard good things about one of the big spray paint manufactures of a paint for plastic's. The name evades me right now. Good luck and let us know what you choose. Later Dave
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center > Body and Paint