lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2016, 12:39 AM   #1
NLaudy
Not Yet Wild

Default 2006 Club Car Precedent Winter Build

Some of you have already seen a few of these photos so I apologize in advance. I wanted to post this for myself but also so maybe it will help others.

For starters, the cart is a 2006 Club Car Precedent. I bought it for $600 and had no clue of its history. It ran in forward and reverse but its batteries were on its last legs. It didn't seem to run over 8mph and I was guessing that was due to the batteries but I am not sure.

I ended up tearing into it and it almost seems like it has been underwater at some point or someone treated it like a 4 wheeler. Every component seems to be caked in mud and it has quite a bit of corrosion/rust.

For some reason I started disassembling the entire cart and at this point it is down to the FRAME!

The plan for this cart was to do a lift, add a rear seat, convert it from 12v to 8v batteries, and add tires/rims. At this point I have already ordered a lot more than I had planned. Below is what I have already ordered...
  • Jakes 6" A-Arm Lift Kit
  • Black Rear Seat Kit
  • RHOX HD Springs with Bushings/Sleeves
  • Used Wire Harness
  • Alltrax XCT 500 IQ Controller
  • Admiral A4 High Torque Motor
  • 400 HD Solenoid
  • Uncommon Key Switch
  • Front Shocks
  • Rear Shocks + Bushing Kits/Screws

Here are some pictures of when I bought it...

NLaudy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car