lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-16-2015, 12:26 AM   #1
TFCM
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2010 Carryall 2 / Error code 47

I'm new to the forum and and have come to appreciate all of the good information kept here. I however now concede that I'm stuck and need some help. I have a 2010 Club Car Carryall 2 that is giving an error code of 47 and will not go. If the accellerator is pushed very slowly it will travel a couple feet sometimes and stop. I have looked carefully over all of the connections and see nothing obvious. Additionally I have a second car that I'm swapping parts with. I first swapped the MCOR, then the controller, then the motor and several relays. Neither car has been modified other than adding a reverse light to the unit that I'm having issues with. That light was added months before the issue started and doesn't seem like a significant factor. The cart had new batteries installed about six months ago and they are in good condition. The issue started after being parked only an hour or two after a normal short drive. What I know about the error code is that it is a sequencing fault / high pedal disable that I thought was an MCOR issue. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you
TFCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-16-2015, 09:33 AM   #2
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2010 Carryall 2 / Error code 47

The Forward/reverse signal to the controller is part of the "sequencing fault / high pedal disable"...

How exactly did You connect this reverse light?
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 01:11 PM   #3
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Check the connections on the keyswitch and make sure they're tight.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 07:17 PM   #4
TFCM
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
The Forward/reverse signal to the controller is part of the "sequencing fault / high pedal disable"...

How exactly did You connect this reverse light?
The reverse light was connected exactly like the other cart that I have. (it was wired with a reverse light from the Club Car dealer) There is a plug in the wire loom at the back of the cart that I tied wired the light to. It certainly is something that I can disconnect fairly easily to test.
Old 01-16-2015, 07:21 PM   #5
TFCM
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
Check the connections on the keyswitch and make sure they're tight.
I have checked these connections on the switch and they look fine. I've even metered voltages that seem to look correct during operation. I however would note that this cart has a two position switch that has the limited speed option that my other cart does not. I'm leaning toward looking at this switch much closer or even bypassing it as a test.
Old 01-16-2015, 11:07 PM   #6
TFCM
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

It seems that there are two references to error code 47. The second code refers to EMER REV HPD, Shutdown Throttle;Shutdown EM Brake. I don't yet understand the emergency brake function, but I've got some research to look into and consider. Thank you for all of your assistance!
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2015-01-16 at 9.53.36 PM.png (118.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-17-2015, 11:33 AM   #7
TFCM
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Just uploading a few Curtis Controller documents that I found for anyone else's reference in the future. I however have not been able to find the wiring diagram for the 2010 Club Car Carryall 2 yet. If you happen to know where to find that I would greatly appreciate the help.
Attached Images
File Type: png Curtis controller pinout.png (123.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: png Curtis controller.png (116.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-17-2015, 11:39 AM   #8
CCFanatic
DS Drivers Club Founder

Club Car

2010 Carryall 2 1.JPG 2010 Carryall 2.JPG
Here you go
CCFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 11:54 AM   #9
TFCM
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Thank you CCFanatic, TahoeDawgZ71, & Sergio! I've got some work to do here to see if I can track down the issue. The fact that it goes a few feet when I VERY slowly depress the throttle makes me suspicious of the wiring to the MCOR. I however am not ruling much out at this point. It may make more sense after I study the wiring diagram. Thank you again!
Old 01-18-2015, 10:40 AM   #10
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Exactly what kind of vehicle are you working on that gives you numeric error codes? I'm guessing a Carryall LSV with an AC controller and motor. I've never seen one.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
error code 47
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car