lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-28-2021, 09:04 AM   #1
LSU MykuL
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Club Car Premium Sound Bar

I noticed that Club Car now offers a "premium sound bar" and was interested to see some feedback on it. I like the location it mounts to and the idea of having the courtesy lights built in. What im more curious about is the quality, I'm not looking for the best audio on the market but for the price I would hope to get something worth while. I also was curious if the lights are useful at all. Additionally, does the sound bar go on and off with the ignition? Any insight to someone with experience with the premium sound bar would be great! Thanks!
LSU MykuL is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-06-2021, 09:44 AM   #2
YoToddy
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Club Car Premium Sound Bar

You should order one and let us know! 😂 I'd like to know what the "wired strut kit" is for the sound bar. There is a Club Car dealer right around the corner from me... maybe I will swing by and see what they say.
YoToddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 10:08 PM   #3
LSU MykuL
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Funny you should recommend it. That’s exactly what I did. The sound is great and the courtesy lights are decent. It does turn on and off with the ignition. It’s slim and low profile so doesn’t obstruct your view out of the front.

The strut bar was not included and you must get. It’s an easy swap and already pre wired with a harness on both ends. Alone it took me maybe 30 minutes to install which half of was spent finding a way to hold one side up while I bolted in the other side. I recommend it, although there are plenty of other options available in the price range. Dealer I purchased from was cheaper than club car prices and gave an additional 15% off.
Old 10-10-2021, 10:50 PM   #4
kaptaink
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

pics?!?
kaptaink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 08:25 AM   #5
LSU MykuL
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I haven't really ever attached photos effectively here, let me try and see how it goes.

https://imgur.com/UKUlUyk

https://imgur.com/UKUlUyk

https://imgur.com/UeyjK7b

https://imgur.com/IGEFqo8
Old 10-11-2021, 10:16 AM   #6
kaptaink
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

thanks for posting the pics - it does look really nice. Is that a stock top, it kinda looks like a doubletake top from the bottom

also does the soundbar have bluetooth connectivity?

cheers
kaptaink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 11:06 AM   #7
ImplantLabTech
Getting Wild

So my friend earlier this year ordered a decked out lifted onward and it was delivered with a different sound bar,

I think it was a wet sounds soundbar stealth 10 hd. Perhaps the dealer installed this for him or clubcar changed vendors on this recently as the website definitely has changed????

Anyone that has tried to fish those uprights knows what a bargain the prewired would be. I wish I could find some specs on this unit as I almost pulled the trigger on the one my buddy got.

How does it sound did it come with specs? Or a owners manual?

Thanks
ImplantLabTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 10:21 AM   #8
YoToddy
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSU MykuL View Post
Dealer I purchased from was cheaper than club car prices and gave an additional 15% off.
That's a **** good deal. What's the name of the dealer? I may just order from them if they are offering 15% off the MSRP!
YoToddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 09:59 AM   #9
LSU MykuL
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Sorry for the delay in responding. The dealer is Texas Motorsports in Dickinson I believe. They only gave me a discount due to having just recently purchased the cart itself there.

The roof came on it from Club Car to dealer so not sure if it’s a different model or CC specific.

I don’t recall if it came with a manual or was a link to one online. I can check. It sounds great, not much low end but never expected it to really thump to begin with.

It has bluetooth and even courtesy lights that are surprisingly bright. Love that it’s tied to the ignition as well. Couldn’t be happier with the upgrade.
Old 02-06-2023, 10:43 AM   #10
SoonerChris
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSU MykuL View Post
Sorry for the delay in responding. The dealer is Texas Motorsports in Dickinson I believe. They only gave me a discount due to having just recently purchased the cart itself there.

The roof came on it from Club Car to dealer so not sure if it’s a different model or CC specific.

I don’t recall if it came with a manual or was a link to one online. I can check. It sounds great, not much low end but never expected it to really thump to begin with.

It has bluetooth and even courtesy lights that are surprisingly bright. Love that it’s tied to the ignition as well. Couldn’t be happier with the upgrade.
Did you find the manual? Did you install it yourself?
SoonerChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car