lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-08-2010, 09:09 AM   #1
mudtrux
Gone Wild

Columbia

Default A friend of mine needs you're help please

I need your help... Infants Remembered In Silence , IRIS

I know everyone’s busy but I need a little help. I volunteer with a wonderful organization called Infants Remembered In Silence, Inc. (IRIS). I really debated on putting this up but I figured why not, what have I got to lose. And we need every vote we can get. And I know how some of you love to play around on the internet, this will only take 10 seconds of your time (after you're all done reading).

Pepsi is giving away 10 - $5,000, 10 - $25,000, 10 - $50,000, and 2 – $250,000 grants each month. We decided that IRIS should try to get one of the $250,000 grants. If we are one of the winners we will be using the funds to train 150 new IRIS Advocates across the United States. We estimate that in one year those 150 new Advocates would touch the lives of over 30,000 people.

So how can YOU HELP?
- First say a few prayers that this will all work.
- Next, vote Every Day for IRIS.
- Share the info about IRIS being in the running for this grant. We need votes with everyone you know across the country! Pregnancy and infant loss are very personal issues and touch the lives of millions of people every year, I am sure you know many people who have a loss.

How You VOTE?
- Visit: www.refresheverything.com/IRIS sign in and vote
- Vote from your mobile phone:
Text* 102517 to
Pepsi (73774)
*Standard text messaging rates apply.

Can I submit more than one vote from the same IP address?
Yes, you may vote up to 10 times per account per day, but each vote must be for different projects. In other words… One vote per day for IRIS.

Can I make a comment about how IRIS helped me?
Yes you can. When you are on the IRIS Pepsi site you will find directions on how to leave a comment, people do read them so feel free to share whatever you would like

Can you remind me to vote for IRIS every day?
YES, we can and would be very happy to do so! Please visit the IRIS website www.irisRemembers.com and you will find directions on how to receive a daily reminder. I would be happy to send it to you every morning!

Again, please share this information with all of your family, friends, coworkers, etc. We really need everyone’s help to make this possible!

I greatly appreciate everyone who takes a minute to help with this. Thank You!

Brandi

And Thank You BGW members, Mud
mudtrux is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-11-2010, 08:24 PM   #2
mudtrux
Gone Wild

Columbia

Default Re: A friend of mine needs you're help please

Beats helpin a sports team. Thanks to those of you that had voted.
Ken
mudtrux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:27 PM   #3
rib33024

Default Re: A friend of mine needs you're help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudtrux View Post
Beats helpin a sports team. Thanks to those of you that had voted.
Ken
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements