lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #1
Springlake
I Believe !!

E-Z-GO

Default Rebuild

A couple of question please.

1) Where do I post my re-build pictures? i.e. what area of the forum? Now that I have started. I have a ton of questions and picturtes will help.

2) I do not have a photobucket account. Should I get one? I have seen builds where member just posted an attachment with a question. And the picture is large. When I manage the attachment it comes out small, like a thumbnail. How do I get it large?

I really want to thank you ALL for this forum. Until a month ago I had never thought about a golf cart. Now I have striped 95 Medalist sitting in my garage. If it weren't for this support forum, that would not have happened.

Pictures attached are from the beginning to the end, today.

I MAY find you ALL and shoot you LOL!! Or my wife will
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1926.jpg (205.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1930.jpg (199.3 KB, 0 views)
Springlake is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides