lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2018, 10:00 AM   #1
rsw007
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Scootyb,Johnnieb and yurtle? loss of torque checklist.

Guys I need a list to check for loss of torque please. did search found few articles one very long one that guy replaced everthing really don't want to go that route. Cart was good past few years just seemed to be badd since old batteris lost power and new ones haven't fixed it as well as I hoped.

1.) 1996 ezgo 36v series cart
2.) alltrax spm48400 controller 3 years old from scottyb
3.) plum quick bandit motor 1 year old
4.) 2ga cables on batteries and to controller. 4ga on the rest "fnr and motor"
5.) new crown cr235 batteries only charged 4 times rest voltage 38.4

So had batteries out for 2 weeks while shopping and cleaning box and cable ends. now cart doesn't seem to pull hills good considering new batteries" not fully broke in yet?"
*About 4.5v-5v drop on hills but speed drops to a crawl.
*no heat on any terminals on the batteries or controller, haven't checked at the motor or fnr lever.
*plan to hook laptop up to see what drive settings are, any suggestions on drive settings?
*had corrosion on cables and sanded them which took the tin coating off outside if that matters .

So do you guys have a checklist made up you could send me to go thru?

sure I forgot something info wise you need.

thanks in advance scott w
rsw007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO