lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride
Events and Places to ride Please add your events to this forum so people know where the action is!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-13-2015, 01:56 PM   #1
Kerrville78028
Gone Wild

Default Port Aransas, Texas

I took my cart down to Port Aransas this last weekend while on a mini family vacation. Carts are legal all over town as long as you have a city issued license plate. I got my plate through the mail a few months back by sending in the application along with proof of liability insurance.
I think there were more carts than other vehicles on the roads. Most of the carts are rentals used by tourists but I saw plenty of private carts too.
Definitely the way to get around in Port A!

That cart parked next to me looks like mine!

Carts are everywhere in Port A
Kerrville78028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-11-2015, 12:15 PM   #2
morelandmtkk
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Port Aransas, Texas

I have rented many carts while on vacation in Port A. No more rentals for me, Summer 2016 I will be ready for the beach. Love Port A.
morelandmtkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 07:55 AM   #3
Elcoyote
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Port Aransas, Texas

I plan on putting a for sale sign on mine (whichever one I own at the time) when we are down there in August. I'm sure some tourist will be tired of renting and will want to buy one while they are still on vacation
Elcoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride