lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-17-2019, 06:10 PM   #1
Crowe3
Not Yet Wild

Default No right signal or horn after Alltrax upgrade

So weird issue I’ve never seen - I have no horn or right signal after upgrade. Left signal, hazards and brake lights all work. Not sure what I am missing as no fuses seem to be blown.
Crowe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-17-2019, 09:41 PM   #2
yawood
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: No right signal or horn after Alltrax upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe3 View Post
So weird issue I’ve never seen - I have no horn or right signal after upgrade. Left signal, hazards and brake lights all work. Not sure what I am missing as no fuses seem to be blown.
If you are sure about the fuses then check the light bulbs and connections for the turn signal and the connections for the horn (something may have been bumped during the other work). Are you sure they worked before the upgrade?

Check that you have voltage at the items when their switch is on. That will tell you if it is the wiring or faulty items.

Its really just a matter of detective work. Presumably the power is coming from a reducer and presumably that is working OK or the left side, hazards etc would not work. So go from your fused distribution point and check the connections.

Good luck.
yawood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 06:24 PM   #3
WalterM6
Gone Wild

Club Car

I've had this problem several times. Check the connector on the end of the cable that runs down the steering column behind the dash. Visually it will look ok. Take it apart and spray some CRC electronic cleaner in it. Also on mine the locking tab wouldn't catch. I had to use channel locks to press the two halves together. Hope this helps
WalterM6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 07:44 AM   #4
Crowe3
Not Yet Wild

Believe it or not it was the wrong voltage bulb that the prior owner put in. This did not allow the flashed to engage due to lack of voltage! Thanks for the help
Crowe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car