lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2018, 12:15 AM   #1
Hit it like a champ
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Alltrax failure lots of smoke

So i finally got it all wired up and put back together. When i went to give it gas it hesitated I put it in reverse then it took off burning the tires right through the garage door. What a mess. So i pulled it back apart and this is what I found see on the right the diode wire burnt up but there was a lot of smoke what do you think all got damaged. This was definitely a mistake my garage door is beond repair *** and there is 2 of them so it looks like i will be buying 2 doors to make them match. http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/attac...1&d=1533791404
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 015A26FE-AA3F-4224-834C-D9FADBB72234.jpg (127.9 KB, 0 views)
Hit it like a champ is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car