lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2014, 10:15 AM   #1
deadserious
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2010 ClubCar Precendent Stops Unexpectedly

My 2010 ClubCar Precedent was running great but has developed an issue. I put it in reverse and begin to back out of my driveway and the alarm beeps and the cart brakes itself to a stop. I have to remove my foot from the gas and reapply the gas to move again. In forward it does the same thing. I get up to full speed, approach a corner and ease my foot off of full throttle, the alarm sounds and the cart brakes and brings me to a complete stop. Drives me nuts!!! I just tried it again this morning and now it wont go more than a super slow speed. All my batteries are good. Please help.
deadserious is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car