lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-26-2011, 08:22 PM   #1
TROUBADOUR
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default A fine afternoon with a G9!

Took a cross-country run in my G9 today -- about 1.5 hours of climbing hills, traversing slopes, sliding along shale drifts, cruising draws and gullies, ... generally having a good time. Followed coyote tracks, rabbit tracks and bobcat tracks --- sometimes all 3 at once!
Temps were just at 30 and there was about 2.5 inches of snow. The only problems I had were the biggest of the sagebrush. I can climb over most of them, but I did get into a few situations where I was blocked by sagebrush and was on a pretty good hill so I had to back down and find another way up. I enjoyed the challenge. My G9 never did give me any problems and performed better than I had any right to expect.
Came in to find my family just sitting down to watch "Oh, Brother, Where Art Thou?" so I grabbed a mug of coffee and joined them. Getting ready to head out to feed donkeys and then settle in for the evening. What a great day!
TROUBADOUR is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-26-2011, 08:29 PM   #2
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Default Re: A fine afternoon with a G9!

It doesn't get any better than that!
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 08:30 PM   #3
CajunLoneWolf
The Pro in procrastinate!

Yamaha

Sounds like a great day of fun Pat
CajunLoneWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 08:39 PM   #4
eaglesdad1
Gone Wild

Club Car

Thats a great way to spend a day !!!
eaglesdad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:39 PM   #5
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

Awesome!I haven't been out in almost 2 months.Glad someone is gettin to enjoy some ridin-time!
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:59 PM   #6
TROUBADOUR
Gone Wild

Yamaha

I get out at least once a week in the winter ... not quite so often in the summer because I'm busier. On Saturday my wife and son took two of the donkeys for a walk down the road ... about 3 miles ... and I rode my cart out to meet them and make sure they were OK. It was about 20 degrees and there was a slight wind so I just wanted to check. They were all fine and the snow on the road was well packed. They were out about 2 hours and never saw a car the entire time. One of the good things about living in the sticks!
TROUBADOUR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:31 AM   #7
G1-G9
LIFE IS TAKING FOREVER

Yamaha

Why dont you just ride on over to my place and we can go trail riding together? I think my cart is ready to go. We could go G8 hunting. They are the hardest things to hunt. You cant find them anywhere. Oh you might find them on the side of the road dead every once in a while, but to find one with out anything wrong with it is like finding a needle in a hay stack. Im starting to think the only good G8s are the ones people keep in there garage so nobody will see them. You know, they are like that relative you dont want anybody to know your related to or the cart you dont want anybody to know you own.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7.2.09 109.jpg (422.0 KB, 48 views)
G1-G9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 11:24 AM   #8
CajunLoneWolf

Yamaha

You might as well be hunting bigfoot cause you would have a better chance at catching up too him to pull the trigger. Those G9s won't keep up with our g8s to be able to line up for a shot. Sure Tom that big block may be faster than ours but you would constantly have to stop to fix all the others
Old 12-27-2011, 11:51 AM   #9
G1-G9
LIFE IS TAKING FOREVER

Yamaha

Alright who petted the cats hair the wrong way??? With the lighting you have on yours its going to look like E.T.s going home again. I just wish i was that good at wiring things. Im having a hard time trying to figure out why my sisters cart wont charge. It has to be the wiring. If i take my starter generator and my voltage regulator off and put them on hers it still dosnt charge.
G1-G9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:08 PM   #10
CajunLoneWolf

Yamaha

Tom and I hate to sound like a broken record but mi e was doing the same thing and I used that sticky to trouble shoot it. Wound up being a corroded terminal on the end of a wire..
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha