lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-28-2009, 09:31 PM   #1
ozarkduffer
Not Yet Wild
Harley Davidson

Default g1 clutch

good evening all, i may need a new clutch for my g1 engine and was wondering who would have the best price for the money. the man i got the engine form is having trouble finding one for me.i bought a lower frame assy with engine,rear end,all electric,oil tank.i guess everything i need to put in my 76 h-d 3 wheeler.the clutch was with it and one of his workers sold it without him knowing.so the clutch is holding me up on completing this project. well i will shut up now. this is the most i have ever talked on a computer. so thanx for all the great site,ozarkduffer p.s. i would be interested in a good used one. ok i will shut up again. thanx
ozarkduffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-29-2009, 09:04 AM   #2
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Default Re: g1 clutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozarkduffer View Post
good evening all, i may need a new clutch for my g1 engine and was wondering who would have the best price for the money. the man i got the engine form is having trouble finding one for me.i bought a lower frame assy with engine,rear end,all electric,oil tank.i guess everything i need to put in my 76 h-d 3 wheeler.the clutch was with it and one of his workers sold it without him knowing.so the clutch is holding me up on completing this project. well i will shut up now. this is the most i have ever talked on a computer. so thanx for all the great site,ozarkduffer p.s. i would be interested in a good used one. ok i will shut up again. thanx
Keep checking our "for sale" section or check here> http://www.cartpartsplus.com/yamaha-...rf-clutch.html

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:09 AM   #3
ozarkduffer
Not Yet Wild
Harley Davidson

Default Re: g1 clutch

thanx newguy, i will keep a eye out on for sale site. have a great day. ozarkduffer
ozarkduffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha