lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
huntinghawk
Gone Wild

Default Ross' build

I decided on a 2-3 year build of an old Marathon. Along with old meaning best have spare parts.
Here's the one I plan on building though not in my yard yet.

And here's another I have to pick up which is a trade for a black powder rifle (about $150)

Two in my yard that I paid $150 & $40 for.

The carts are 77, 79 ,80, & 81. The 81 is in the worst shape & stripping it down for basic parts.
The 4 wheeler needs a complete rear end which the $40 cart had.

My plan is using the 36 volt motor but setting up with eight 6 volt batteries adding the extra two in the bag well. 4 gauge wire throughout. Upgrade the FNR switch. 400 amp solenoid & controller.
I live on a hill with one lane sand roads so will do a simple 2" lift. Not sure if I will stay with the standard size tires.
Ross
huntinghawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO