lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2019, 05:46 PM   #1
orangecart75
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default John's Cart

So I joined here many years ago. In fact I think it was 2011. My dad had limited mobility. Diabetes and neuropathy took their toll on the old man. I bought this cart because I thought it would be a great idea to help him get around. It had issues pulling hills (he lived on a hill) and the battery wouldn't stay charged So it ended up back in my possession to sit until I could figure it all out. I'd like to thank everyone that has helped thus far.

Life got busy and the cart never got fixed. Dad died and we eventually moved away. I finally have a shop I can work out of and my crawler takes up the majority of the space. The cart lives in there too. My wife told me to focus on a single project instead of trying to take on multiple ones all at once I figured I'd give it a shot and see if she was right. I chose dad's old cart as the first

So here we are. I've got a 1985 Marathon. The plan is to tear it down and repaint it. Since I'm trying to save money I'm going to be doing this the el cheapo way. Also, in homage to dad I'll be using spray paint for the majority of the work We'll see how awful it will be. Honestly, at this point I'd say anything is an improvement. What's that? Not enough pics? I agree.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160519_165144.jpg (228.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20131027_164003.jpg (135.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20160519_165215.jpg (278.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20160519_165223.jpg (262.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20131027_164014.jpg (98.0 KB, 0 views)
orangecart75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO