lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-20-2020, 08:50 PM   #10141
Black RXV
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: What did you do to/for your EZGO today?

Waze is a GPS based speed app.

Is there another app I should download to verify?
Black RXV is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-21-2020, 06:51 AM   #10142
jljerome
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Bought a 2017 RXV and Joined this Forum!
jljerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 01:02 AM   #10143
crackers450
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

I installed a digital Volt meter (ScottyB's) in the dash, pulled the motor out, pulled the motor apart cleaned all the 31 years of crap of it put it back together reinstalled it now it works fine, while i'm on here what is the best 4hp motor for the marathon please
Cheers
Laurie
crackers450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 12:43 PM   #10144
Doubles Shooter
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

1031201326.jpgFinally got a chance to get my snow tires mounted and on the cart today. Just in time. We had close to two inches of rain this week. Crossbow season starts Monday and the river bottom I hunt is covered in a couple inches of mud.
Doubles Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 06:54 PM   #10145
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubles Shooter View Post
Attachment 211169Finally got a chance to get my snow tires mounted and on the cart today. Just in time. We had close to two inches of rain this week. Crossbow season starts Monday and the river bottom I hunt is covered in a couple inches of mud.
You will love those mudders!!
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 07:41 PM   #10146
Doubles Shooter
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

They should definitely work. Won't need them most of the time, but if saves me the job of winching out just once, it was worth it.
Doubles Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 11:21 AM   #10147
sigfla45
Gone Wild

Well I decided to have a project last night so I wouldn’t have to watch election results. I installed a set of multicolored led underbody lights from ledunderbody. They were incredibly simple to install and work amazing. The kit let’s you zip tie, use 3m tape, self drilling screws or a combination of all 3. The kit comes with everything except alcohol or 3m adhesion promoter (if you want to use it). I used the 3m tape and screws. The only issue I had was in the rear. I was too close to the thick edge and one of my self drilling screws broke off so that strip has 3m tape and 1 screw.
sigfla45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 08:08 PM   #10148
sigfla45
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigfla45 View Post
Well I decided to have a project last night so I wouldn’t have to watch election results. I installed a set of multicolored led underbody lights from ledunderbody. They were incredibly simple to install and work amazing. The kit let’s you zip tie, use 3m tape, self drilling screws or a combination of all 3. The kit comes with everything except alcohol or 3m adhesion promoter (if you want to use it). I used the 3m tape and screws. The only issue I had was in the rear. I was too close to the thick edge and one of my self drilling screws broke off so that strip has 3m tape and 1 screw.
Well, I ordered more underglow LED's. Honestly the install was so simple and the kids loved them so much I bought the add on wheel well lights and interior kit. Very impressed with the kit itself. Its much nicer than my INNOVA LED strip. The INNOVA has a nice music and control app but the strip itself isn't as nice as the LED Underglow lights. If they made a canopy kit that would let you run the wires through the frame pillars I would use those in a second.
sigfla45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 08:28 AM   #10149
Medik13
Not Yet Wild

Added a font brush guard, MDJX clays basket, and 2” wheel spacers all around. Want to change extended roof to a 54” roof, new lazylife black seats, and different wheels with 25” tires. I also ordered a set of MDJX fender flares but think its too much plastic and gives it a cheap look. So back they go... I welcome opinions on mods present or future???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FAE91250-1F23-44C4-BE03-CE89F8FDE713.jpg (164.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg F1418AD4-3122-46F2-A34B-E32B74BC55EF.jpg (111.8 KB, 0 views)
Medik13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 09:19 AM   #10150
jcdixon01
Not Yet Wild

Air SHOCKS!!

After moving to RoyPOW lithium (from six 6V Trojans and a separate 12v) and saving 350 to 400 lbs on my cart, I had to make a change in the suspension. It rode so rough with the lighter payload. I had a set of stock shocks and was riding on HD (four) leaf springs, so I upgraded.

I ordered a a set of Monroe Air Adjust Shocks from Amazon, and started gearing up for the change. When I got the Amazon order I was so excited until I opened the package. They shipped me, in the Monroe MA-705 box, a single Reflex shock absorber...rather than the air shock and components required for the install. Once I finally got the the right set, I started the install.

I decided to remove the two smallest leafs from the stack while I was in there. Then I installed the shocks, not counting the trip to Home Depot and Lowes to get a new bolt for the leaf stack, the install was only a couple of hours. Now I just need to dial it in a bit, but so far I am happy with the change.
jcdixon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO