lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center > Body and Paint

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-25-2020, 10:17 AM   #1
jamoore
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default My Latest Top

I have posted a couple times about covering tops with Truck Bed Liner. I am fairly new to carts but just finished my fourth rebuild of old maintenance carts. These were rode hard to say the least. The first three I did were Yamaha's that I ended up selling. This EZ Go I plan on keeping so I went the extra mile on accessories. The Yamaha tops were done in black Raptor liner and I was very pleased with the results. This one I used the tintable version. Sprayed the underside White and the Top was matched to the turquoise body color. Took one bottle for the top and one for the underside. Very happy with results. I share this because the question of how to paint a top often comes up and this is another option.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20201024_141721_resized[6559].jpg (1.26 MB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20201024_141529_resized[6566].jpg (1.28 MB, 0 views)
jamoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-25-2020, 05:10 PM   #2
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Default Re: My Latest Top

Very nice...love the color.

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center > Body and Paint