lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2009, 02:57 AM   #1
jamesxmiz
Getting Wild

Default Custom Cart Build!!

Hey guys, brand new to the forum! Just found it a few days ago and decided I'd share what I'm doing and get some opinions and help.

I picked up this thing a few days ago from a guy who knew nothing about it. Apparently a previous tenant of his had left it over and he was trying to get rid of it so i picked it up for 200 bucks. The tank alone is worth 160, so not bad at all.

I believe it's an old Ez-Go, judging by the one body piece on it, the dash panel. It is HEAVILY modified. The rear looks like a heavy duty version of an ATV suspension with a car spring on it. The frame was extended and reinforced. I stripped off all seats, body parts, wiring, electronics from the previous engine, all down to the bare frame. Then i started to de-rust it. Used Naval Jelly and primed it today. Tomorrow I will be painting it flat Black with a Hammered Silver finish for the suspension parts.

I'm thinking about putting a 600cc Yamaha R6 engine in it, or really anything I can get that's over 500cc's.. what do you guys think is my best bet? It's already wired for a water cooled engine, as there was a radiator and hoses all ready there, along with 4 spark plug wires, so i'm guessing it was a pretty big engine.

when i first got it and stripped one seat..

continued stripping

engine area

a mess hahaa, and a custom GM tilt wheel. NICE!

rear suspension

de-rusted and primed for paint.

give me some input guys! opinions, ideas, anything! i'm a noob to this hahaha
jamesxmiz is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts