lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing
Golf Cart Racing Buggies Gone Wild Racing League

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-25-2010, 09:35 PM   #21
WickedCarts
NOT a Sponsor

Default Re: Wicked Carts Electric Drag Cart

im biulding the cart and racing it... Stu is building the electric motor it is his job... but no 2 electric carts or motors run the same....
WickedCarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-25-2010, 09:36 PM   #22
WickedCarts
NOT a Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfcarfixer View Post
Wicked you are a true Hot Rodder.
why you say tthat
Old 03-25-2010, 09:42 PM   #23
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedCarts View Post
why you say tthat
I say that because you are pushing something new into a very promising league.There are a lot of people standing on the sidelines waiting for you to fail or make something new happen.When you make it happen there there will all kinds of folks wanting to know how you did it.Its kinda like GREEN drag racing.
golfcarfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:55 PM   #24
WickedCarts
NOT a Sponsor

thanks for the comments fixer... i just want to race and the guys on the east are racing so we are building something to race... the motor builder already has a club car that went 50 mph stock gears and stick tires with a 500 amp curtis and he did this years ago... that was a top spead not speed in the 1/8

the motor he has built for me he says will rev to the moon.. it just eats up juice so for a long drive time you wont get... but for the 1/8 mile he thinks it will be perfect... now where i will be different is w want to sand drag this cart and theres a local new track we will try to race in april..... my frendz have the 2200hp rails and run 2.95 in 1000 feet and cant run with that but if i hit 40mph in the sand with an electric cart i might be the first there... im also trying to learn more about the high performance electric... ands for me to learn i have to just do it
Old 03-25-2010, 10:01 PM   #25
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

I think that is awesome,its people like you that get all the young people interested.They are always looking for something new and different.Keep up the good work and keep us posted.
golfcarfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 10:24 PM   #26
wilster734
IDK&YDE

Club Car

wow sand dragging an electric that sounds so cool and will look cool too when you do it. vids vids vids
wilster734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 10:41 PM   #27
Xtreme Cartz
The Fabricator

I gots all my thumbs up Nice build Wicked.
Xtreme Cartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:13 AM   #28
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfcarfixer View Post
Wicked you are a true Hot Rodder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedCarts View Post
why you say tthat
I dont know wickedcarts personally. But this guy is the ultimate hot rodder. He is a true hot rodder in every way.. All you have to do is step back & look at some of the sick $hit he has built on his website. To me hot rodding is not about speed. More about the style that you do it in. This guy can make a baby stroller look like it can run 100 mph... And a simple red wagon capable of running 120 mph while still...
GarageBuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:47 AM   #29
WickedCarts
NOT a Sponsor

thanks again Garage and other.... it was the guys in this forum that got me intodrag racing carts... about 15 years ago we use to drag race and street race.. got out of it and got into offroading.... you can see that in most of our carts..not this last year have some fendz that sand drag and they are building a local track ... so this electric and the gas drag carts can get me into some of the sports in a different way.. i wish our budget was better im hoping this race stuff might help that....

for today all i can do is wait for the motor guys to wire the cart mean while at noon i go pick up my girl freind at the airport havent seen her for 2 weeks shes been in korea seeing her brother....

but tonight i hope to get some work done and some test runs tomorrow and hope i dont need to go buy 2 more odysseys at retail prices
Old 03-26-2010, 08:04 PM   #30
WickedCarts
NOT a Sponsor

carts wired and running...not to put the rest of the stuff on... we will be calling it a late night tonite...
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing